It appeared on the web few days ago the first Pagani Zonda Tricolore built. The car is on sale at Carugati, prestigious Pagani dealer in Geneva at the crazy price of € 2,000,000. The car is in excellent condition comparable to the new and the odometer reports 2,700 km / 1,678 Mi. I want remember you that the Tricolore is a special series of the Zonda built in three exemplars realized on the occasion of the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the "Frecce Tricolori", as a tribute to the National Aerobatic Team. All cars have been built with two-tone bodywork Carbon / Carbon Blue, Tricolore stripes, gold wheels, cream/blue interior, Zonda Cinque aerodynamic and a special fin on the engine cover.
The advert reports:
The exceptional and exclusive Zonda Tricolore, only 3 of them were made to celebrate the 50th years of the famous Frecce Tricolori, as new, fully maintained by Pagani, number 1 of the serie, car of the Geneva Motorshow 2010, equipped with the 7.3L AMG V12 of 670 HP for 780 Nm of torque, 0 to 100 KMH in 3.4 Seconds, Carbon-Titanium Monocoque, Total Weight of only 1'210 KG, Inconel-Titanium and Ceramic Exhaust, Magnesium-Titanium Suspensions, Sequential Gearbox, Alloy-Magnesium Wheels, Carbon-Ceramic Brakes, Set de Bagages, iPod, Navigation.
Here the link.
I agree that the car is in excellent condition but I think that the price of 2,000,000 € is too high, After all it's original price was 750.000 € less.
Pagani Zonda Tricolore Technical Specifications:
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine, Power: 670 hp, Torque: 780 Nm
- Carbon-titanium monocoque
- ECU, Traction control, ABS by Bosch Engineering
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium
- front 9x19
- rear 12,5x20
- Pirelli PZero tyres
- front 255/35/19
- rear 335/30/20
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake
- front 380x34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper
- rear 380x34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper
- Dry weight 1.210 kg
- Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
- 0-100 km/h in 3.4 s
- 0-200 km/h in 9.6 s
- 100-0 km/h in 2.1 s
- 200-0 km/h 4.3 s
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)
- Downforce at 300 kph: 750 kg
Picture taken by me